Making business easier for you and your employees
With your Visa business debit card, you can directly access your checking account without the expense or inconvenience of writing a check. Debit card purchases will be noted on your account statement.
- Card displays company name and name of the authorized user
- Separate cards available for each authorized user
- Multiple authorized signers (Maximum 6 per account)
- Easy expenses tracking from checking account statement or online anytime
- Dollar limits set individually
- Each card authorized or restricted for ATM usage and POS terminal usage/purchases
- Changes to the cards authorized by the business owner/manager only
- If one card is lost or stolen, it can be frozen and other cards remain active
- If an employee leaves, card can be frozen and other cards remain active
Currently, a 1% fee is assessed on international transactions when a currency conversion occurs. Fee is unchanged. Visa will impose a 0.8% fee on foreign transactions when a currency conversion is not performed.
Lost or stolen debit card?
For a lost or stolen card in the United States, call 330-533-5066. After hours calls will be forwarded directly to a fraud line.
Cardholders traveling outside the country can report their Visa card lost or stolen and request emergency services by using the toll-free numbers on Visa’s website.