Personal Debit Card
Access your checking account without the inconvenience of writing a check. The amount of your purchase will be automatically deducted from your checking account balance. Simply keep your receipts for record purposes and mark purchases in your checking accounts ledger to update your balance.
- $2,000 PIN-based purchase limit
- $2,000 Signature-based purchase limit
- $300 ATM withdrawal limit
Currently a 1% fee is assessed on International Transactions when a currency conversion occurs. Visa will impose a 0.8% fee on foreign transactions when a currency conversion is not performed.
Card Valet lets you:
- Turn your debit card on and off
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories and geographic locations
- Receive alerts when your debit card is used, approved or exceeds the transaction controls set by you
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted, declined transactions
- Get real-time balances for your accounts
Lost or stolen card
- In the United States:
- Cardholders traveling outside the country can report their Visa card lost or stolen and request emergency services by using the toll-free numbers on Visa’s website.