Personal Debit Card
Access your checking account without the inconvenience of writing a check. The amount of your purchase will be automatically deducted from your checking account balance. Simply keep your receipts for record purposes and mark purchases in your checking accounts ledger to update your balance.
- $2,000 PIN-based purchase limit
- $2,000 Signature-based purchase limit
- $300 ATM withdrawal limit
Currently a 1% fee is assessed on International Transactions when a currency conversion occurs. Visa will impose a 0.8% fee on foreign transactions when a currency conversion is not performed.
Farmers Card Manager
Farmers Card Manager lets you:
- Turn your debit card on and off
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories and geographic locations
- Receive alerts when your debit card is used, approved or exceeds the transaction controls set by you
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted, declined transactions
- Get real-time balances for your accounts
Download Farmers Card Manager in your app store today!
Lost or Stolen Farmers National Bank Cards (available 24/7)
- In the United States:
- Cardholders traveling outside the country can report their Visa card lost or stolen and request emergency services by using the toll-free numbers on Visa’s website.
Your Money. When you want it. Where you want it. How you want it.
Farmers National Bank is part of the MoneyPass® Network. As a member bank, we pay a fee, allowing you to find fee-free ATMs.
Whether you are just around the corner from home or traveling, you can access your money where it’s most convenient for you, with SURCHARGE-FREE ATM access at more than 37,000 locations across the U.S.
What is the MoneyPass® Network?
With more than 37,000 ATMs nationwide, MoneyPass® is one of the largest surcharge-free networks in the nation.
How do I know if an ATM is part of the MoneyPass® Network?
Visit the MoneyPass® website to determine if an ATM is in the MoneyPass® network.
What’s an ATM surcharge fee?
The owner of an ATM can charge cardholders a user fee, which may be as high as $5! Your card can be used at MoneyPass® ATMs to avoid paying a surcharge fee.