No need to worry about checks getting lost in the mail. With direct deposit, your check is automatically added into your checking or savings account by electronic transfer.
- Payroll checks
- Pension annuity
- Social Security and SSI
- Railroad retirement
- Civil service retirement
- VA compensation and pension
- Armed forces allotments
- Company pension
- Automatic electronic payments
Wondering about your Farmers account balance? Want to know if a check has cleared? Need to transfer money when you are out of town? Whether you are balancing your checkbook at midnight or transferring funds on Sunday afternoon, you can do it all with a simple phone call — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Get account and transaction information
- Keep your checkbook in balance
- Transfer funds between your Farmers accounts
- Get the information you need to plan your budgets and manage your finances
How telephone banking works:
- Use a touch-tone telephone on a touch-tone system to call 1-888-471-3886.
- Follow the simple instructions for entering the appropriate information.
- Listen to the menu selections and use the touch-tone keys to select the account information or transaction you desire.
That’s it. There’s no cost or signup required.
For business needs or personal emergencies, funds can be transferred from your account at Farmers to other financial institutions within a few hours.
All of our branches boast convenient night deposit services. This enables you to make deposits at your convenience, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, into a secure depository.
For convenience and safety, we provide personal safe deposit boxes in various sizes to meet your personal needs. This is an excellent place to store important documents and other valuables. Please note that the bank does not insure valuables against loss.