Whether you are purchasing a new or used vehicle or refinancing an existing vehicle, Farmers National Bank offers affordable rates and flexible terms.
We offer a variety of loans designed to meet your individual needs, such as Motorcycles, Personal Water Craft, Snowmobiles, ATV’s, RV’s, Motor Homes, Travel Trailers, Converted Vans, Tent Campers, Utility Trailers, Lawn/Garden and Farm Tractors & Related Equipment, Home Improvement, Cash Secured-Savings/CD and Unsecured. Please inquire with a loan officer for details on these loans.
Platinum Visa Card
Use your Farmers National Bank Credit Card for your purchases of goods or services, and the following benefits are yours!
- 0% Introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for the first 9 billing cycles following the opening of your account. After that, your Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will be 13.49% to 21.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Your Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- No Annual Fees
- 1% Cash Back on your Purchases**
- Charging privileges throughout the U.S. and around the world
- An easy way to handle all your finances.
- The ability to shop, entertain, travel, and pay for all your spur of the moment purchases.
- $250 Off Mortgage Loan Documentation Fee***
- .25% Discount Off of any Consumer Loan***
- One-time Annual Fee waiver on any Home Equity Line of Credit, InstaLine or Personal Line of Credit***
Apply online now or stop in to your local Farmers Branch today to receive these great benefits!
Lost or stolen card
- In the United States:
- Cardholders traveling outside the country can report their Visa card lost or stolen and request emergency services by using the toll-free numbers on Visa’s website.
** Cash back limited to $500 per year.
***Must be a current cardholder and account cannot be delinquent. Subject to credit approval. Offer is not valid with any other special rate or promotion being offered by Farmers. Other terms and conditions may apply. Promotion may end without advanced notice.
Overdraft Protection Line of Credit (InstaLine)
This line of credit is attached to the personal customer’s checking account as overdraft protection or can be used as needed just by writing a check that would overdraw the account.