A money market account that works for you
Farmers National Bank offers a convenient business money market account where funds remain available and earn interest.
|Money Markey Index|
|Minumum to Open||$7,500|
|Monthly Service Fee||$10.00 monthly service charge if balance falls below $7,500 at any time during the month|
|Interest||Variable tiered interest based on market conditions, subject to change monthly.|
|Monthly Statement||Monthly Paper Statement (E-statement Available*)|
|Additional Information||Limit of 6 transfers or withdrawals via checks, debit card or other electronic transaction per month.
Refer to interest rate charts and account disclosures for complete details
|Business Online Banking, Mobile Banking & E-statements*||Yes|
Business Debit Card
- Card displays company name and name of the authorized user
- Separate cards available for each authorized user
- Multiple authorized signers (Maximum 6 per account)
- Easy expenses tracking from checking account statement or online anytime
- Dollar limits set individually
- Each card authorized or restricted for ATM usage and POS terminal usage/purchases
- Changes to the cards authorized by the business owner/manager only
- If one card is lost or stolen, it can be frozen and other cards remain active
- If an employee leaves, card can be frozen and other cards remain active
- Currently, a 1% fee is assessed on international transactions when a currency conversion occurs. Fee is unchanged. Visa will impose a 0.8% fee on foreign transactions when a currency conversion is not performed.
*Canceling E-Statements: You may opt-out of E-Statements at any time by visiting one of our branch locations. If you opt-out of E-Statements, we will resume delivery of your paper statements by U. S. Mail. There will be a $30.00 reinstatement fee associated with the reinstatement of paper statements. For Totally Green & Business Green Checking accountholders, there will be an additional $3.00 monthly paper statement charge.