Today’s investment in tomorrow
A savings account is an excellent way to set aside something for the future and earn interest in the meantime. Add and withdraw as needed from any Farmers National Bank branch.
- Variable interest rate based on balances over $1 (rate subject to change quarterly)
- Interest paid on last business day of each quarter
- Minimum amount to open: $100
- No monthly account service charge with monthly balances of $100 or more*
- Quarterly paper statements
- E-statements available
- Free online banking and mobile banking
* Refer to Account Disclosures for current service charges and fees.
A maximum of 6 preauthorized transfers per month is allowed, including electronic, internet and telephone debits, check or debit card to a third party. There will be a fee for each withdrawal over 6 per month. The account can be accessed using an ATM card; it can be added to an existing debit card as a secondary account. Refer to interest rate charts and account disclosures for full details.
View Terms and Conditions of Deposit Accounts (PDF).
[OPEN AN ACCOUNT]