To enhance your digital banking security, as of August 1, 2022, Farmers National Bank is adding an additional layer of SecureNow authentication for your online and mobile banking experience.
Logging in to your online banking and mobile banking account is simple and very secure. In fact, every time you log in we use strong multi-layer security that not only confirms your credentials, it confirms the device you're using. This is a ONE-TIME setup unless a new device is detected or our system detects suspicious activity. If so, you may be asked to further verify your identity by entering a one-time passcode. This strong approach to security provides simple access to your accounts and offers powerful protection against online fraud.
Follow these simple steps to complete the SecureNow process:
- To log in, simply visit our website farmersbankgroup.com or our mobile app on your device(s).
- Confirm you're at our trusted site.
- Enter your credentials and continue. The first time you log in, simply enter your phone number. In the future, this number may be used to help authenticate your identity.
- When ready, continue to securely log in.
- Then, based on your selection, you'll quickly receive either a text message or a phone call containing your one time passcode.
- Simply enter this code to securely log in. That’s it!
Remember this is a typically ONE-TIME process unless you should change devices. During future logins, if a new device is detected or our system suspects suspicious activity, you’ll be asked to further verify your identity. Please follow the same steps as when you first logged in as noted above.
Note: You can manage your personal settings such as your password and phone numbers used to authenticate your identity under “Profile” in our online banking platform. For further assistance, call our Customer Support Center at: 1-888-988-3276.