Why worry about overdraft fees?
With an overdraft protection line of credit, you gain protection when your checking account balance gets low. The InstaLine account is activated if a check purchase, debit card transaction, automatic deduction or other purchase drops your checking balance below zero.
- Advances in increments of $100 to cover overdrafts on a checking account
- 13.99% fixed APR (annual percentage rate)
- $30 fee assessed annually
- $10 fee assessed if credit limit is exceeded
- Amount-due statement sent with monthly checking account statement
- 5% of current balance or minimum payment of $10 due monthly
View Terms and Conditions of Deposit Accounts (PDF)