Bigger balance, better interest
With a bigger buy-in than a savings account, the Money Market Index account delivers in spades with higher interest rates. And like a savings account, deposits are accepted at any time.
- Variable tiered interest based on market conditions (subject to change monthly)
- Minimum amount to open: $5,000
- Limit of 6 transfers or withdrawals via checks, debit card or other electronic transaction per month
- Free online banking and mobile banking
* Refer to Account Disclosures for current service charges and fees.
If the balance falls below $5,000, a service fee is charged. A maximum of 6 transfers per month are allowed, including electronic, internet and telephone debits, check or debit card to a third party. The account may be tied to a checking account to provide overdraft protection at no extra cost. Refer to interest rate charts and account disclosures for complete details.
View Terms and Conditions of Deposit Accounts (PDF).
[OPEN AN ACCOUNT]