Farmers National Bank continues to monitor the developments of COVID-19, while following both state and federal guidelines.
Starting Tuesday, May 18th, per CDC guidance, fully vaccinated customers can enter Farmers' branches and office locations without a facial covering.
The health and well-being of our employees, customers and communities is of the utmost importance to us. Farmers will continue to follow the safety guidelines and procedures below:
- Recommend non-vaccinated individuals wear face coverings.
- If you are feeling ill, please use the drive-thru or our digital banking options.
- A limited number of customers will be permitted in the lobby at one time.
- Plexiglas barriers at each teller line, providing a safety shield for both customers and employees.
- Be Smart, Stand Apart. Maintain social distancing by staying six feet apart and using floor mats.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of the branches will continue to occur.
Customers can also use any of our available digital banking options to include online banking, mobile banking, the mortgage mobile app, Account Create (open an account online) or one of our ATM locations.