Most of our branches are operating under their regular business hours for both the lobbies and drive-thru lanes. The health and well-being of our employees, customers and communities is at the utmost importance to us. For your safety and ours, Farmers National Bank has put the following safety guidelines and procedures in place:
- A limited number of customers will be permitted in the lobby at one time.
- For the safety of all our customers, Farmers Associates will wear masks. Disposable masks available to customers upon request.
- Be Smart, STAND APART. Practice social distancing by utilizing the floor mats and stay 6 feet apart.
- Maximum 2 people (customers that are visiting the branch together) per teller window or office.
- Plexiglas barriers have been installed at each teller line, providing a safety shield for both customers and the employee
- Have your ID ready for identification. You may be asked to lower your mask for identification purposes.
- If you are ill, please use the drive-thru or our digital banking options.
- No hats, hoods or sunglasses.
- Continued increased in cleaning and disinfecting of the branches will occur regularly.
Customers can also use any of our available digital banking options to include online banking, mobile banking, the mortgage mobile app, Account Create (open an account online) or one of our ATM locations.